Our clients including colleges and universities, non-profit associations, insurance companies, banks and student loan companies.
We are recognized for developing reliable research that involves creating longitudinal studies that identify trends within market segments.
Contact us for information regarding sample research reports or client testimonials.
Our distinctive approach helps our clients to identify patterns, trends and the value between the "gaps".
Some examples of "Gaps" that are often missed in traditional research methods:
- The gap between how students make decisions online vs. off-line.
- The gap between full-time traditional age undergraduate students vs the approximately 800,000 international students who attend colleges and universities in the United States.
- The gap between full-time traditional undergraduate students vs. graduate students or returning adult students.
- The gap between the decisions parents make or approve vs. those decisions that are made by students.
- The gap between efforts to improve college completion vs. collections of past due accounts receivables due from students who may have "stopped out".